November 6, 2013

Hey Deb:

Amanda is now a freshman in college at Miami University in Ohio.  As I recall you did some photo work in Ohio so please keep an eye on her, ok?!  Each day I know she feels your presence and knows you are guiding her along her path in life.

She has a project she is working on right now and she is focusing on you and Boo Boo.  We went through some pics of you all tonight and wish we could somehow get you back!  We know you are looking down on us and we miss you so much!  Love ya!

Brian and Dawn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Could the love that always and never was have made a difference

I now you are a part of me that is missing

and I struggle with it too

If I could go back in time to change my life

I would want to change two

You remember. The full moon. The rock quarry.

I wasn't ready then. I am now.

Why am I so selfish? The fact that I didn't know till now, I think, makes it hurt that much more. My own fault.

Please forgive me. I am so sorry. Now I can only hope we will find each other in the next life.

Commodity Tips said...

Excellent and awesome post.

Commodity Trading Tips

flamemaxindia said...

Cold Display Counter Manufacturer In Delhi
Commercial Cooking Equipment In Delhi
bakery equipment manufacturers in delhi
Planetary Mixer Manufacturers In Delhi