December 7, 2007

"Deb was a catalyst"

From Caroline Allen, a friend of Deb's niece Miah's:

Every good thing that has ever been said about Deb is absolutely true. For the short moments I spent with her- a whole week at Disney world with her whole family, and whenever she visited Miah - were some of my most cherished memories - she captured me from the moment I met her (and probably before from my best friend constantly raving about her.)

I am so sorry for your loss, the whole world feels it.
Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results. Deb was a catalyst; she taught people to dream, to hope, and to believe in themselves. Whoever she met, she made them stronger- where ever she went, she made it more beautiful.

Love and Peace,
Caroline

No comments: